I was in the bathroom doing my hair and my 2 year old comes in and starts playing with my tweezers. The only thing he knows what to do with them is pick his nose… um, because that is what we would use to get the big boogers out.
So he is playing with them, I’m doing my hair and the next thing I know sparks are flying and we loose all power! No not really, but the sparks did fly and shorted the outlet. My 2 year old decided he wanted to see what would happen if he stuck the tweezers in the prongs.
He didn’t get hurt but I sure hope he learned his lesson, I sure did- all outlets are now covered. That’s what happens when youare not paying attention to a 2 year old playing with your tweezers.