I know we have put “Valentines day” behind us, but unfortunately my sons class has not been able to celebrate.
I wanted to share with you quickly the valentine we made for him. If you feel so inclined, I will show you how we made this.
– So I cleared the hearts because it was too girly for my son
– Made the right hand side all one color matching the red
– Added the guitar to the image and then added a drop shadow behind the guitar
– The font used for “You Rock” is “barber shop”
– Inserted a picture of my son on the left
– You can also add your child’s name in the corner so they do not do it by hand
– Created a separate page in Photoshop and copied multiple invites on one page. Arranged them so I could have 5 on one page.
– And lastly printed on white card stock
That’s pretty much it. I know it’s not really original but its better than purchasing the invites from the store, makes it more personal :D
You can staple fun-dip or bagged candy on the back or tape something on the front.
Hope you enjoyed and thanks for letting me share :D